View Single Post
Old 08-05-2014, 12:57 PM   #148
I got Rice cookin in the micro

Quote:
Originally Posted by xztop123 View Post
The advice was to shave my face get new clothes and a haircut... and to have fun when i go out. In 2 years you dont think ive tried this? This shitty chinstrap is just another experiment. I've tried a lot of different stuff haha 2 years and 2,000 girls is a lot of time

You are fine dude. You need more time to build character. People can feel character like some sixth sense type shit. Your attitude is like playing level one of super Mario brothers and being like. I need fireballs then I can beat the game. The truth is you have to get through all the levels first.
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.