View Single Post
Old 09-15-2008, 04:31 PM   #358
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
I'm guessing that anything I might've done that would really embarrass myself would have already been posted by now. So far, so good. If feeling Tiny up, dancing to Play That Funky Music White Boy, and taking a half shot of Bourbon is the extent of what's being shared, then I'm fine with that.
We need to talk.......

j/k
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.