Thread: Movies and TV Better Call Saul
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2020, 11:26 AM   #2106
Supporter

I think most, if not all, of you guys are making Kim's story arc way too complicated.

Breaking Bad was about Walt and to a lessor extent, Pinkman. Saul Goodman was a tertiary character at best and there was absolutely no reason why Kim should have been mentioned or featured in BB.

Her absence can be easily explained away without ending up in prison (which doesn't fit either show's theme) or dead, with just a simple exposition.

I just can't make the leap that Kim is dead or in prison during BB because I just don't think Saul could continue to exist. We've seen how upset Jimmy became at the loss of his brother, Chuck, someone who treated him poorly, to say the least.

If Kim were to die or end up in prison, the constant guilt and sadness would be too overwhelming for Jimmy and there's no way he could have been the same Saul Goodman in BB had that type of tragedy occurred.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote