View Single Post
Old 10-18-2019, 11:17 AM   #61
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Andy won 182 NFL games before Mahomes.

Please stop.
You're such an unabashed Homer fanboi. YOU stop.

He was really good in Philly when he had Jim Johnson handling his defense. He's been a fantastic offensive architect here. He beats up on Oakland, Denver and SD for 6 wins a year. He wins the games he's supposed to win...usually. He got outcoached by whoever Tennesee's lame duck coach was in 2017 in the playoffs at home. Beat by Marcus Mariota. He got out coached by Frank Reich and Bill O'Brien at home this year.

I'm so relieved about Mahomes, and I'm glad we won last night, but that in no way absolves Reid of that stupid call of a QB Sneak on 4th down when our ****ing franchise all-world MVP QB was already limping behind that broke dick offensive line. That's like taking a Ferrari to a demolition derby. Just stupid.

And beating up on Denver is like picking on a crippled kid. They're a flaming dumpster fire full of AIDS and antifreeze. They gave up by the beginning of the 4th qtr. That's reality.

Andy is going to earn his money if we can win 2 out of 3 games until Mahomes comes back. Packers and Tennessee SHOULD be victories.

We'll see how good Reid really is, if he can make Matt Moore servicable for a stretch. Glad he showed the defense some love after the game - I guess he sometimes DOES notice that there's more to the team than offense...
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.