Thread: Football Derek Carr ****ing sucks
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2017, 05:39 PM   #36
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan View Post
Why can't he still get better? What is he, 26? Is that the cutoff? I do agree that he is not nearly the threat some, myself included, thought he was going to be. He is currently in one of the best offenses he will ever be in.
I just don’t see a lot of room for improvement when what he struggles with the most will only get worse while that OL falls apart (dealing with any sort of pressure). It certainly doesn’t help that it seems like a difficult thing to do for young NFL QB’s.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.