View Single Post
Old 04-25-2024, 02:54 PM   #557
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
The only thing, the ONLY thing, that might lead to that?

Oh c'mon, we all know what it is.

Say it with me now - White. Defensive. Back.

And really I don't think that'll matter. But if he does slide past even 24ish, that's 100% the reason why. Because there's nothing in his measurements or his film or anything else that says he should even make it to 20. He's a fantastic football player and premium athlete. Smart, fast, physical - there's really not a miss on his resume.
It would be quite amazing if NFL GMs could be that ridiculous, but then again I should be used to it by now.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.