View Single Post
Old 01-29-2024, 12:43 AM   #7
MVP

Sitting in Arrowhead after the Bills game feeling winded from the gut punch over the offsides call I felt there was never a favor from the refs. Having to hear the Bills fans chant ‘let’s go Buffalo’ down the ramp to the parking lot unraveled me. I started barking back O and 4 IN THE SUPER BOWL to their chant without the expectation the Chiefs would be conference champs again this year. I just felt their cockiness wasn’t earned. I’d never be that cocky over their existence of a franchise. I’m still humbled by this entire run since the Mahomes era. I feel so lucky to witness it after 30 years of being a fan I wouldn’t be an ass once we became dominant because it can be gone so quick and become irrelevant once again which will eventually happen for who knows how long. Let those cry babies cry I’ll just sip my drink
Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote