View Single Post
Old 03-07-2024, 07:09 PM   #13
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
I was poor and 22 years old. Drove a Honda Civic that I paid $400 to get me back and forth to my new job.

I was sitting at a red light and heard screeching, then BAM! Ugh. Took my breath away.

The girl jumped out of her car and apologized. She said she was lighting a cigarette and wasn't paying attention.

She also told this to the police officer. So, her insurance settled for $1100. Drove that Civic for another 6 months before upgrading.

Back when I was in my twenties, I was sitting at a stop light and the same thing happened. I had a great 1979 Toyota Celica Hatchback (loved that car), and it was really solid so there was no damage. But I remember getting out of the car and the woman who hit me got out of her car, and she angrily yelled, "You scared me to death!" I had been completely and peacefully stopped when she hit me.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.