View Single Post
Old 01-23-2019, 03:16 AM   #67
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

I said I wasn't going to watch it right after the Chiefs lost but now that I have calmed down I'm definitely going to watch it. It should be a good game and there is always the commercials.

As much as I don't like certain things about the Pats I appreciate how good they are. It's crazy all their accomplishments. At least if they win I wont have to hear Steeler fans always bragging about having won the most SBs. And if they lose that's cool to cause it makes their game against us sting a little less. Win-win situation.

Rams are a fun team to watch and their HC is proving you don't have to be Grandpa to be a successful coach in this league so there is that as well.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.