View Single Post
Old 02-29-2020, 08:49 AM   #132
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Antibiotics do nothing to combat flu or coronaviruses. Only potential infections they may create, but I suppose your point remains.
geeez every 1st grader knows antibiotics don't work on virus's.

I worked in a level 1 hospital for 10 years as a Respiratory Therapist. I dealt with the effects of a virus on thousands of people. It's been awhile since I was in the ER and ICU but since I had hundreds of people die under my care from secondary infections from virus and saved thousands, I don't think I've forgot basic facts. You ever see a person die in front of you that you are trying to save? You don't forget basic facts.

One more time.... its just basic cause and effect. Cause = Virus. Effect = increase in body temperature and secondary infections.

Then if you enter the cascading effect. This is where you life becomes endangered. Especially in the elderly and others there were not healthy to begin with when they got the virus. You cant cough up fluid out of your lungs. It gets infected. Your body starts to fail. We put you on a ventilator. Which may save your life or kill you because we now make it easier for the secondary infections to spread more easily throughout your body.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote