View Single Post
Old 12-27-2018, 07:42 PM   #38
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Based on all of that, the only two players I for sure move on from are Sorensen and Ragland. They just aren’t good enough to warrant keeping. Less about cap space than just the quality of the player there IMO.

I don’t see them getting rid of Berry yet just because it’s so damn difficult to do it with any financial upside. Then again, if that heel is going to continue to be a problem and they aren’t fixing it, the June 1 option looks alright.

Houston is the big ? for 2019 as well as Ford because I don’t see KC getting rid of both this year. I’d let them play for their salaries here in the next month. Prove their worth when it matters most.

I’m keeping Watkins in ‘19 just because of how lethal the offense can be if the full set of playmakers are available. Then I think you absolutely cut him in 2020 for the extra $14M.

We’ve got some trash contracts on the books right now but I am excited to see where this thing can go in the next couple years. If we’re being honest, we’ve more or less wasted a ton of cap dollars this year on guys who are not earning their checks, and yet here we are on the verge of 12-4 and the #1 seed in all likelihood. So imagine if that situation gets better.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.