Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: I FULLY Geeked Out Today
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2018, 12:26 AM   #11
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I’ve met a lot of famous people too. Although not so much entertainment bigwigs. l get that feeling when meeting someone you admire. I’ve never went full on fanboy but I’ve definitely felt like going full fanboy many times. As many as you have met, it’s about time you went full fanboy.
I've only met a few famous people and it just did nothing for me. lol Of course, it was John Quade and David Copperfield and some of the members of the rock group Chicago. Got to shake their hands.

I've been thinking about is there anyone I might fully geek out about. Maybe Sean Connery, Nathan Fillion, and Bruce Willis.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.