View Single Post
Old 07-25-2017, 03:59 PM   #132
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Tiger, I will try to reason with you. You and I haven't really debated much and i mostly watch your feuds from the sideline.

The issue, really, isn't your opinion so much as it is your incessant need to white knight Smith every goddamn time someone says something unfavorable about him.

Look, people say shit all the damn time that i don't always agree with. It doesn't mean i need to pick a debate every goddamn time it happens. That would get real old, real fast.

Let other people have an opinion with out you in their damn grill all the time. It's annoying as all ****.

You see an opinion on Smith you disagree with? IGNORE IT. That ****ing simple. You wanna pick a battle every now and then, fine. But every goddamn time? JFC, son.

It's incessant, girl like whining.

You think this thread is shit? Then kick rocks.

Speaking of kicking rocks, wtf happened to Laz?
Laz is circulating a petition to move Berry to OLB. He'll be back.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.