View Single Post
Old 06-17-2020, 09:31 PM   #662
Gonna go back in time....

Not saying we will tank although the ideas got merit, especially if the first 15 games go poorly. I think Dayton isn't going to go that route unless were sitting at 1-14, then he and Mike might decide to get the young guys up that are close to ready and I don't know what the trade rules are. They might move guys if that's allowed which it should be.
I actually think we might have a shot at the playoffs because it's such a weird season, it's not going to be good baseball, a lot of sloppy defense I bet and poor hitting to start. Some top guys may sit it out for various reasons, virus, getting injured in a bullshit season etc. We have a young team and young people are more physically resilient, prone to optimism that flies in the face of logic as well as bright flashes of brilliance. a .500 team might win the division and once you're in you just got to get hot.
Do I think this will happen, no but I'd take a playoff game or series with a few prospects on the roster than the 1.1 next year.
bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.