Thread: Movies and TV Terminator: Dark Fate
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2019, 06:35 PM   #90
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
Did that beach scene upset you? I was at first...kindve surprised but it definitely looked incredible. I can see some or half the fans automatically being turned off.

Too bad we'll never see Kyle Reese again. I assume this will be the last one for quite some time since it's failing. Heard this was going to be a trilogy. 72% on Rotten Tomatoes and 84% audience score.
I was more surprised how they're write themselves out of it and gave them a pass if they wanted to do another continuity because Genysis gave it a loophole of a multiverse.
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.