View Single Post
Old 11-06-2018, 05:03 PM   #12659
MVP

I'd look at that in person as I bet it is so thin it "pops" when heating up and cooling down.

Home Depot $21.62

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Now, why didn't that come up when I was searching?

That's a nice pan. I must be going blind because I don't see the dimensions. I do have a roaster already, that I've considered but it's huuuuuuuge. I use it for holiday dinners with family. So it's like 1-2x year.

I see one on the bottom that has straighter sides. It's huuuuuuuuge though.

https://www.amazon.com/Spatula-Stain...6MG04K29EGPK61
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.