Thread: Movies and TV Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2017, 12:25 PM   #791
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
But when did all that start to happen?

Once they ran out of source material from Martin.

Sure, the TV series may well be a standard trope fantasy, and hell maybe the book ends up the same way (the original title of book 7 - "A Time for Wolves" - suggests that it very well may).

But when it takes 5+ books to start to get anywhere near that kind of routine, I'd say it's fairly difficult to call it 'brilliantly cloaked' rather than simply a different animal entirely that comes to a similar resolution.
My GUESS is that the key components at play will end up being the same in the books. Bran is the three-eyed raven, Sansa's a political schemer, Jon is a Targaryen King of the North, and Arya is an assassin.

But I definitely think that the paths they all used to get to where we are now could vary dramatically from what we've seen on the books so far.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.