Thread: Life Intermittent Fasting
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2018, 05:17 PM   #25
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by R8RFAN View Post
It's basically Atkins with more green veggies ... Don't count calories, put your body in ketosis and the weight will melt away... Sure you can lose weight starving all the time but you are also more likely to quit than on this way of eating... Dump the potatoes and bread and sugar or anything that turns to sugars (carbs) in your system... Get your limited carbs from low carb green veggies (see glycemic index ) and you have no other choice but lose weight... I have to go low carb because I am diabetic, I can't eat those breads , oatmeal and stuff like that , they jack my Blood Glucose up.
Yep, and your hunger melts away. My problem is I like beer so I'll do Keto for 30 days and doing great but then I have some beer and then two weeks later I'm still on beer . the cycles suck. So again I'm starting Keto tomorrow. Always after football season.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote