Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2020, 01:16 PM   #592
oxymoron

I'm 46, and while the new trilogy of movies weren't great, they certainly weren't the disasters that the prequel films were. Filoni's handling of the animated series was certainly mature enough for any adult such as myself to enjoy, at least with Clone Wars and Rebels (I never watched Rebellion). And it translated fantastically to The Mandalorian. I actually think tv series like Obi Wan, Cassian Andor and Lando may work better than films would. Longer serial form fits exactly into what the OT was all about.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.