Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2020, 02:00 PM   #588
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
It’s going to have to be good. One thing I think we’ve learned is you can’t trade on the past and tell mediocre stories.
I think Lucasfilm is finally headed in the right direction so I expect a Lando series to be very, very good.

The Mandalorian was the turning point. With Jon Favreau at the helm as the showruner, they've brought in incredibly talented directors (I mean, Taika as a TV show director?!!) and this year is no exception with Peyton Reed (Ant Man and Ant Man 2) and other phenomenal directors joining in for Season 2.

Hiring Deborah Chow (The Mandalorian, Mr. Robot) to run the Obi Wan series was genius as was hiring Tony Gilroy for the Rogue One prequel series.

Also, I've been told that Kevin Feige's first love is Star Wars, so if he brings what he brought to Marvel over to Star Wars, look out.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.