View Single Post
Old 11-23-2017, 06:30 PM   #255
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkd View Post
Look at Dallas? How are they playing out without run game and the stout o-line? Just look, they can't store for shit. Please don't tell me that Alex is the only guy who will struggle if you make the attach one dimensional. It happens with every team and every QB, almost. Unless you Brady or Rodgers, and even then they need some legit receivers. There aren't many of them.

Shit even patriots run the ball and they believe in that. I am sick and tired of everyone here pretending like Alex is the only QB who may struggle with absolutely no run game and average o-line and lack at wide receiving core. Hill is not 100%, Kelce is only legit guy is has and he has no problem hitting him. But the teams an easily take that away. Rest are rookie receivers that will take time to gel.

I thank god you guys are coaches because you couldn't separate your personal hate from smith from whats the right thing to do for the team. Mahomes isn't gonna get it all done, no run game and barely any receivers. Lets put a rookie in to a situation where he won't have the a great supporting cast and no run game. SMH.

Look at Cowboys the are not even half as good without a run game! You have to run the ball, hell even patriots know that!
Well, no chance of significantly fixing the team next year without getting rid of Smith's over paid cap number. So I guess your only option to fix the supporting cast is to get rid of Smith.

Bye Felicia.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.