Thread: Chiefs Tyreek Hill
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2018, 01:39 AM   #116
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj56dt58 View Post
I dont know of any..He can't slap a bitch every day of his life for all I care at this point
The kid made a mistake. He made a poor decision, which lasted a few seconds of his life. He knew what he did was wrong. He never denied it, he stood in open court and accepted blame for his actions. The court decided what his punishment was, and he fulfilled his obligations to the criminal justice system.

He was kicked off his college team, and eventually fell far enough in the draft to probably cost himself more than a million dollars. He has never complained about it, never said he didn't deserve it, etc. He took responsibility like a man should.

I can understand fans being upset because he committed domestic violence against a woman, and not wanting him on the team. But some of those same people support a president who admitted that he sexually assaulted women, touching them inappropriately without their consent.

Or some of those same people pay to watch a boxer who not only committed domestic violence against a woman, he committed domestic violence against more than one woman, and against a woman pregnant with his child.

He has been a great ambassador of the Kansas City Chiefs in the community and on the field. He is currently with the woman who was involved in the incident, and they have moved past it.

I believe that Reid and Dorsey did their due diligence, vetting Hill before drafting him. I believe that neither Reid nor Dorsey would have drafted Hill if they didn't believe he was a quality person.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.