Thread: Chiefs Tyreek Hill
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 09:58 PM   #108
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
Yeah agreed - he's great. He's one of the fastest players obviously. But he's also one of the quickest - which doesn't always go together. And he catches damn near everything - which I think is coachable to a degree - but also some players just have it and some don't.

And on top of that he's really worked on his moves breaking out of presses and his route running - to a point that as I said I think he's literally the most valuable non-QB in the league.

If you take away the mega-elite speed - he'll still be a very good player. But maybe he isn't the most valuable non-QB anymore.

Anyway - my whole point was just that these are the kinds of questions that go into a player accepting an extension vs. waiting it out 2 more years to the end of their contract and a possible franchise tag. If I get injured, will I be the same player? Should I just take the very large payday now? This is where the team has some pricing leverage/discount potential if they're offering an extension.
If I'm the GM I'm extending Hill.

Aside from Mahomes he's the only player I view as indispensable and it's entirely BECAUSE KC has Mahomes that he is.

Having him and Mahomes matched together for a decade will keep this offense in the top 10 until I'm in my late 40's.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.