Thread: Chiefs Tyreek Hill
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 09:27 PM   #106
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
That 3rd and 2 drop was brutal. The game might end very differently if he pulls that in. A couple others were tougher but he could have gotten them. The guys on Locked on Chiefs were talking about all the uncharacteristic drops he's had this year too.

Maybe he wasn't as slow as it felt like to me. I only saw the game live. I'm gonna watch the recording now for as long as I can stomach Witten/Booger/Tessitore. I might need to just mute it and listen to chill techno or something. I am just now coming down from the emotional anxiety that game caused seeing live.
I loved watching peyton break kelce down in his segment. Kelce has become not just a good route runner, but a really intelligent one too. Lots of times his patience can be mistaken for slowness.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.