Thread: Movies and TV Star Trek Picard
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2020, 09:51 AM   #189
oxymoron

It's also streaming for free on the app. I watched it before I created an account.

I thought it was okay. I get the nostalgia appeal, and as I was 13 when TNG began, it's 'my' Star trek series, along with DS9. But it felt like it was lacking something, which I can't really quantify. I am interested to see the origin of and the direction that they take The Artifact, and I did like the introduction of the Zhat Vash. Wonder what their big secret is. So I'll definitely keep watching, even if I wasn't initially blown away.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.