Thread: Movies and TV Star Trek Picard
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2020, 06:59 AM   #185
MVP

Yeah, seems to be a theme that a lot of people want the Utopia days of TNG back. While I like both the lighter and darker tones, I do agree that the action sequences were over the top and not well justified. Still, I enjoyed the show and think they were overly nitpicky on stuff like Picard's dreaming of Data and the fan service (like the Picard Day banner). I'm guessing they felt like they needed a bit of fan service after the last few years of heavily criticized shows/movies.
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.