Thread: Food and Drink Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2020, 11:50 AM   #1855
Ultrabanned

Well it's rainy and like 60 here. It's perfect fall weather, so I'm channeling my inner basic bitch and drinking a pumpkin beer. 8% on this bad boy and like $10 for a sixer. If you like pumpkin flavor then it's a great option. About the only good thing to come outta Fergusonistan.

I used to go after O'Fallon Brewery's pumpkin beer, but this one has taken it's place. Very good flavor and at that ABV and price point it's a no-brainer. Does not drink like 8% at all, you would be in trouble if you bought these and didn't look at the ABV.

Last edited by Pablo; 09-27-2020 at 01:04 PM.. Reason: thoughts
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.