Thread: Food and Drink Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2020, 06:15 AM   #1854
MVP

I'm there too. I bought a case of the 1 liter Kentucky derby bottles at 37.00 less 20%, so less than $30. They have the original date

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargem View Post
I usually have a few bottles of Scotch and Bourbon on the go and rotate between them, keep coming back to the Woodford Reserve though, something about it really pleases my taste buds.

Last edited by cooper barrett; 09-27-2020 at 06:43 AM..
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote