View Single Post
Old 07-11-2020, 03:29 PM   #9
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
The Broncos have those useless ****s Terrell Davis and Karl Mecklenberg in the HOF, so they don't get to have a player who should be in
I honestly don't think a single bronco in there deserves it. Maybe Champ Bailey should be in, but he's borderline. The rest are all in there because they're friends with media people or because they're big crybabies like Floyd Little.

As for the Chiefs, Otis Taylor is the most likely candidate. The others I'd consider strongly are Albert Lewis and Deron Cherry. I'd also consider Brian Waters and Art Still.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote