View Single Post
Old 08-25-2019, 12:53 PM   #41
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
It was a once a year toxicology test - the results showed I tested positive for benzodiazepines (because I take 1.5mg of klonipin daily)

The part that confused me was below that, it said this

Aminoclonazepam 466 H
25 ng/mL

I don't know what the range for Aminoclonazepam is supposed to be, and can't find any information on it anywhere.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Just to be clear - I am prescribed the klonipin by my psych doctor, (she ordered the tox screen). I take it as prescribed. I take one once a year just to ensure I'm not taking any other controlled substances.

My main concern was seeing that large number that said it was high. I questioned if maybe my body wasn't disposing of the Mexica medicine properly.

Thank you for the helpful answers. You've put my mind at ease!

Not a problem, if you had tested below 25, the doctor would have been concerned that you are not taking the medication at all, which is suspicious for diverting your medication
SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.