Thread: Money 2024 Tax Season Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2024, 10:23 AM   #47
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I'm dumping QB. Hopefully next winter. They've got a bad case of the suck.

What happened with them? How long have you been using quick books? What changed?

What are you going with now?

I just started using quickbooks and compared to what I was doing before, it seems amazing and has really changed my life. Just curious what you are going with now and why? And if you think it would be worth it for a fairly normal but serious user (1 personal , 1 business) to consider switching or if I would even notice "the suck" that you're talking about?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Yeah, yeah, I should do something like that. We tried last year to track it live, but we ran out of steam in February or so.

I started in Jan of 2023 too. Definitely have times where I run out of steam... but the transactions building up motivate me. Ill ignore it for a few weeks and then sit down and do big chunks. I also did some work right before I turned stuff in to my CPA but even the work that I did was easier because I knew every transaction was already there... I just had to tag it and mark it as whatever class or category or whatnot. And after a while some of them actually start coming in already tagged because the AI 'learns' which categories to assign the different transactions. Its probably simple stuff to cpa's like Buehler but to me I am loving it.
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.