View Single Post
Old 04-23-2024, 10:59 AM   #2864
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
When you rush for 350 yards and 8ypc and 5 rushing touchdowns, IMO that's a lot more about an NFL defense quitting than a super impressive offensive performance.

The Chiefs struggles against them and the Broncos turnaround just goes to show how badly they quit in that game (and tbe Chiefs didn't really give a shit, either).
Obviously that sort of performance requires a perfect storm of a lot of factors, but it was only week 3. I don’t think the players had given up on the season just yet. If they gave up that particular day, it was probably because they were already getting manhandled.

Credit to the Dolphins. It was like that 8 rushing TD day we laid on the Falcons back in 04 or whatever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I still think Hill could be back here in 2026/2027 for his age 32 and 33 seasons.

Maybe not - he may just be fully into being in Miami and have no interest in coming back to cold-ass KC. He has his rings, his money, his HoF career - there's nothing much else to play for at that point. He could just hang 'em up as he's suggested at times.

But I think he's been pretty damn disappointed to not be a part of what's been built here and I think he may be interested in finishing things up here.
If it makes sense financially, I’d welcome him back with open arms.

He’s one of my favorite Chiefs of all time. He’s certainly one of the most electric and fun to watch, up there with guys like Pat and Jamaal Charles.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.