View Single Post
Old 03-14-2020, 07:12 PM   #89
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spott View Post
City water has much higher safety standards than the bottled water industry does, so drinking out of the tap is perfectly fine.
That might be true where you live but the tap water in Los Angeles is disgusting to the taste and the heavy mineralized and treated water leaves stains everywhere, whether it's natural or ceramic tile, plastic, metal - you name it. It routinely damages faucets and valves as well.

I drink iced tea every day and have used a Lipton Ice Tea maker since 1989. The difference between using tap water and bottled water is astounding, not only to the taste but the clarity of the tea. It's night and day.

That said, we only drink from our GE refrigerator in which I change the water filter at least every 90 days but it's still not nearly as clear as bottled water. Most, if not all, of my neighbors have drinking water delivered.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.