View Single Post
Old 10-09-2017, 06:05 PM   #133
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
I'm fine with Alex being here in 2018 if he takes us to the SB. It's not the end of the world. Nobosy outside of the "Alex hatred no matter what cult" will be bitching if he restructures his last year and keeps playing like he is now.

I think it would be foolish to keep him beyond 2018 though. At 35, his time is very close to being over for the type of QB he is. I know he says he has 5 more years left in him, but history doesn't agree with QB's who play like him.
As I said elsewhere, the wonderful thing about Smith's play is that he's driving his trade stock through the roof while simultaneously making his domestic price out of reach.
He'd have to take one hell of a team-friendly deal to stay in KC, and I don't see that happening.

EDIT:
Who's going to take a "team-friendly" when the team has already made it clear that they have drafted your replacement?
A: No one with ANY self-respect, that's who.

Thank you John Dorsey, you brilliant, brilliant man.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.