View Single Post
Old 10-26-2015, 04:17 PM   #650
a haw haw haw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochise View Post
If you want to be chum in the water for the sharks and that's fun for you, great.

If Hootie or any of the CP gambling gurus (kind of rings in your ears like "CP draft gurus" or "CP QB gurus") really knew how to beat the market in this game, they wouldn't need 50 people staking them.

They'd be like the pros, working alone, working 24 hours on it, developing their own software around it, and not splitting their profits 50 ways.
I'm in on making line-ups and will be the first admit I'm no shark,I've done okay at FD based on the $1-$5 tourney entries I do.This experiment gave me the opportunity to get in on the $25 game thus being a part of more entries into one tournament at higher stakes.

Personally,I'm still convinced the lower priced entries and unique games i.e. Primetime only are the way to go to build bankroll but as any experiment we shall see.
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.