View Single Post
Old 10-26-2015, 04:07 PM   #649
Sprinkle in some Mahomes

Quote:
Originally Posted by alnorth View Post
Its not a binary thing where you either are the math genius with propriety software, or you are the lone dope turning in 2 lineups.

There is a ton of dumb money in these sites, maybe their group won't be the biggest sharks, but maybe they can be smarter than most of the fish and do better than break even.
I'm sure we will be happy if we just make some of the money back and have a good time till the rest of the season and if somewhere along the way we hit a decent pot, we will be ecstatic.

I'll just be happy if we can make the whole season and learn how to do this.

I just wish I could see the process during the games as being in Montana, I can't log in and watch so I have to kind of imagine how it's working.
TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.