View Single Post
Old 10-26-2015, 04:00 PM   #647
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochise View Post
If you want to be chum in the water for the sharks and that's fun for you, great.

If Hootie or any of the CP gambling gurus (kind of rings in your ears like "CP draft gurus" or "CP QB gurus") really knew how to beat the market in this game, they wouldn't need 50 people staking them.

They'd be like the pros, working alone, working 24 hours on it, developing their own software around it, and not splitting their profits 50 ways.
Obviously I didn't participate because I think those sites are a scam, but to play devil's advocate:

The idea was just as much about time as it was money. The sharks have all the time in the world to analyst data and enter an insane amount of lineups. The people here have 1) jobs and 2) a CP addiction taking up their days. Its kind of like the Seinfeld episode where Jerry and George team up to run the errands of a high-maintenance woman - neither had the time to get it all done on their own, but it was reasonable when working together.

You can't fault people for trying something seeing as how it didn't clear anyone out. I doubt anyone was going to quit their job and pony up thousands of dollars to try it.
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.