View Single Post
Old 05-02-2020, 04:45 PM   #4
Supporter

Netflix
Amazon Prime
Hulu
ESPN+
Disney+

I have 315 channels via Direct TV so I have apps on every Roku TV in my home so that I can watch any catalog at any point in time. I receive HBO for free, which will continue with HBO Max since I'm an "AT&T" customer, along with NBC, FOX and ABC. My kids use the Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon and Disney Now! apps (it's weird - everything should be on Disney+ but it's not).

If I can ever catch up with every show and movie that I "need" to watch, I'll probably spring for CBS All Access as well, although I think they're lame for not offering an Ad Supported app for free.

About the only time I watch LIVE TV is for sporting events and the occasional news update/emergency but since early March, there's been no reason to watch local TV.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.