View Single Post
Old 01-18-2024, 04:00 PM   #823
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Sneed doesn't seem to play as a sub 4.4 guy. I don't think that's where he is after the knee issues he's had.

He doesn't have the catchup speed that McDuffie has. And typically he stays with guys deep by just harassing the shit out of them and messing up their stride rather than sprinting alongside them.

Dale Carter is one of the greatest pure athletes in NFL history - I really don't think that's hyperbole. He was damn near Deion Sanders in terms of pure athleticism. No, I don't think he's a good comp for Sneed at all. Carter was physical when ordered to be but he didn't exactly relish it. And he wasn't nearly as intelligent a player as Sneed.

But g'damn could that guy move.
Hasty, in final result, was similar to Sneed. They just shut their guy down. Didn't get a ton of INT's or turnovers but erased dudes from the box score.

I don't think the styles of Sneed/McDuffie match up with Carter/Hasty but in quality they are the best pair since. And if we're lucky enough to have Sneed next year they may be better. McDuffie has HOF upside.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote