View Single Post
Old 10-25-2022, 10:11 PM   #8
Ain't no relax!

So... about 10 years or so ago, I was at a random BB's Lawnside BBQ Wednesday night. And Amanda Fish was playing with/after the normal Wednesday band. John Paul's Flying Circus at the time, I think.

But anyway, I'd had a nice meal and several cold drinks, and was in line for the pisser. Samantha Fish was just across from the line at the mens room, and for some reason, she squatted down just off the stage right as I was waiting to get into the bathroom. She was wearing a short skirt, and yellow panties. I wasn't trying to be a perv, but it was just randomly right there in front of me for a brief second.

Amazing talented singer and guitar player. Very attractive accidental skivvies.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.