View Single Post
Old 11-03-2020, 09:56 AM   #82
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
He struggles to consistently throw the ball. Call me crazy, but I don't really want my Qb to struggle with that.
Yeah, this is me whenever I watch him.... and that's generally been in big games either in the playoffs or that are televised out here, when he can't hit the broad side of the barn. And then every once in a while he'll make a nice pass (there was one this past weekend that looked like a Mahomes sidearm flick of the wrist).... every once in a while.

Great athlete though... it took the Chiefs 3+ quarters to stop over-pursuing on the rush whenever he was dropping back to pass, and just contain him in the pocket. And after that, it's more or less about figuring out the option-like running plays.

Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote