Thread: Movies and TV Spiderman: Far From Home
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2019, 12:04 PM   #97
How tall is this thing?

Tired of the Spider Boy movies. Homecoming was the coming of age film where hes new to it, making mistakes and shit. Didnt need another one.

Holland resumes his role as Robin to RdJs Batman. This Iron Man jr, next Tony Stark, im sick of this shit. This is Spider Man. The Crown Jewel of Marvel and he's basicly a B team JV squad hero in all of these films. Like wtf.

Then they contradict the **** out of themselves having peter in homecoming say

"When you can do the things that I can, but you don't, and then the bad things happen, they happen because of you"

Well all that is out the window with all the pissing and moaning he does in this film about his trip/vacation. Flat out refuses to help at one point in the film.

**** THAT.

Its not even in the ballpark of Spidey 2 where the Spiderman persona is literally wrecking every aspect of his life before he questions not doing it.

A planet killing monster is coming. Youre all we got.

Sorry no. I just wanna go on my trip.

Must have forgot his Infinity war line of " Can't be a friendly neighborhood spiderman if there's no neighborhood."

Mysterio was done really well, but I found the movie boring, and im really tired of the shadow of Tony Stark over everything.

Stark has literally replaced Ben at this point, which nauseates me to no end.
Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote