View Single Post
Old 05-24-2018, 12:22 PM   #923
Future NBA Finals MVP

I just bought some Wagyu from Snake River Farms. I don't ever cook or eat steak at home, because I'm a lazy POS most of the time. I was wondering if you guys have had success cooking it on the stove with a cast iron pan.

I've always had difficulty grilling steak at home and it always ends up rubbery (I like my steak medium-rare). I believe that is because I don't have the grill hot enough, I'm not sure. The grills at restaurants can heat up quicker & are more powerful than home propane grills.

I thought about getting a wood pellet grill because you can be an idiot and use that, but I would think it would be even worse for steak and wouldn't sear the outside correctly. Anytime you cook steak longer, at less heat isn't good or so I've always been told.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.