Thread: Movies and TV Must Watch Series
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2017, 03:46 AM   #492
EvOlVeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silock View Post
I can't watch Shameless. It's good, but I don't like any of the characters and find it hard to root for any of them to succeed. Makes it hard to watch. Same with Always Sunny for me. I get that they're good. They're just not my jam.

Master of None is amazing, especially season 2.

Just finished Last Chance U season 2. Season 1 is probably better, as season 2 is pretty dark.
if you can't watch the us version of shameless, don't even try the UK version.

always sunny is great film only because i could see myself playing any one of those roles.

last chance U, i binged. the only thing i took away from it was that grown men are babies if they don't get what they want. it featured nothing but whingers, from the coaching staff to the players. hell, even the hottest chick said 'these people are too stoopid even for me'.
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.