Thread: Movies and TV Must Watch Series
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2017, 11:25 PM   #486
Supporter

I caught Shooter on Netflix.

It was pretty decent. But I haven't read the book.

It had a lot going against it. I'd seen and enjoyed the movie. I'm no Ryan Philleppe fan. All I can think about is that puke role he played in Cruel intentions. Also Cynthia Addai-Robinsons performance in Spartacus was downright unbearable. Both acted their parts well enough to make me look past the priors. And damn. Philippe is yoked the **** out. He isn't a soft bitch anymore.

Moreover the story had trouble grabbing me and making it believable I suppose. That's a pretty subjective gripe as I can't see too much they did wrong necessarily. Maybe I just knew where the story was going so I'm hypercritical. Even with the little girl tie in (I have a daughter not much younger than that). I don't know. Something didn't feel believable about the thing.

All in all though it's worth a watch. The production value is very good for a USA show and the action is pretty damned good. The fight scenes alone are worth watching. It comes back Tuesday. I'll set the DVR.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.