View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 12:32 PM   #56
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I find these two statements to be quite humorous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Param View Post
The following morning, when she confronted Seagal herself, he told her there had been a "misunderstanding"; but hours later, he assaulted her a third time, an attack that stopped only when she ran away, according to the lawsuit.
Apparently Seagal isn't as tough as he wants us to think if she got away. Unless maybe she's a ninja or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Param View Post
It was not clear why Kayden Nguyen chose to file a civil lawsuit instead of a criminal complaint. Messages left with her lawyers were not immediately returned Monday.
Oh! I know! I know! (Hand waving excitedly in air.)
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.