Thread: Movies and TV Avengers: Infinity War
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2018, 05:00 PM   #112
Keep doubting J MFing Houston

I would Love to see Thanos turn one of them into glass and Shatter them into a thousand pieces like he did Thor in the comics.

Here's the gist.

The reason the heroes were able to put up a fight in the comics, is because the father of all lies, Mephisto, basically the devil, tells Thanos the even the black heart of death is warmed by the show of courage in battle. This is after he has all the stones of course.

So he tones down his perception of the future not knowing his opponent's next move and deciding to brawl with them using the Power Stone, gives them an opportunity to even have a fight.

If they come out here and dumb down the power of the gems it's going to be a huge slap in the face.
The power of the gems has been the focal point of many of the movies thus far.
No army going toe-to-toe with someone holding the power gem has even a remote chance of winning.

I really don't think they're going to play it down, though.
If I'm not mistaken I saw one clip with Thanos throwing a ****ing moon at somebody, so....yeah.

They are dead.
beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote