Thread: Movies and TV Avengers: Infinity War
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2018, 04:46 PM   #110
Keep doubting J MFing Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Yes.
If they are even staying anywhere close to the comics, everyone is going to die.

I think A4 is going to be totally different in terms of scope. Earth's heroes aren't going to be big players in the big picture...

The way they brought in Fox I'm betting silver surfer, fantastic four, Cosmic beings out the ass, Galactus, Eternity

Adam Warlock gets the glove in the end, resurrecting everyone and the tribunal makes him give it up.
After the heroes of Resurrected. They pretty much hang up the tights and retire leaving the way for the new Heroes.

Then 10 more years of character building and story building leading up to another Cosmic level event.

Bring it on though. Can't believe I'm about to get a Thanos movie!!

All hail the Mad Titan!!!

Balancer of the universe!!!

Last edited by beach tribe; 03-21-2018 at 10:15 PM..
beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.