Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2015, 04:52 PM   #1591
Keep doubting J MFing Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
All of you out there with Encore On Demand service, man I cant recommend "Tyson" enough.

I decided long, long ago that he wasnt the bad guy he was portrayed as back in his heyday... but this drives it home for me, I'm no more than 25 minutes into it and I'm enthralled.

He's exactly what I figured him out to be... a directionless, innocent and yes, timid kid in a bad situation. D' Amato and the earlier Irish guy really put him on the right path.

I've liked him for years now, but this doc makes me like him even more... he was only a monster in the ring.
Robin really ****ed him up. They should have never put him on those drugs. He needed guidance. Not "medicine"
beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.