Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2020, 11:07 AM   #735
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlurking View Post
I'm curious about the helmet removal as well. We seem to have two different established rules. While the Clone Wars established it being OK to remove helmets in public, Mando season 1 established that he cannot remove the helmet in front of others. If he does, he loses the honor of wearing it again. I have not rewatched the episodes and am assuming all the articles from last year are correct...

https://screenrant.com/star-wars-man...tion-answered/

Maybe this is a specific trait for foundlings? True Mandalorians can remove their helmets in public, but foundlings have a more strict set of rules? It seems there are few true Mandalorians left. Or maybe he was adopted by a clan with more strict rules?

Hopefully we'll learn more about that this season as they introduce the backstory of new characters like Sabine. If Sasha Banks is Sabine, apparently she is seen in the trailer sans helmet, which to me implies different rules.
To me, that's pretty easy. Each sect has their own thing. The cartoons are pretty clear that the different clans follow their leaders pretty exclusively. So each leader makes the rules. Similar to how most Muslims are vastly different from radical jihadists. Mando is part of a strict clan.

JMO
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.